Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Loving Life

As I tucked the kids into bed for their afternoon, I caught myself smiling and thinking, "I love my job!" I feel so blessed that everyday I get to have a Godly impact on my daycare kiddos and my own children's lives. I can't wait to see what seeds God is using me to plant in their lives. I was craving a latte this AM (I know, pathetic) and posted my feeling on Facebook and had two friends volunteer to bring me one. This morning I get to enjoy God's creation at the park, I'm in awe of who he is. I can't wait to meet him one day, face to face. I can't wait to bask in his glory and to worship the most high at his feet. I can't wait to sing songs of praises (and my voice will sound good) to him. Music moves my soul and stirs something in side of me that nothing else can. I always have dreamed of singing in front of a crowd and have prayed for that gifting, but God has a different plan. When I was a little girl I would practice singing all around the house. I remember specifically belting out "Amazing Grace" in my parent's garage thinking I sounded like Rachel Lampa (Christian Artist)...a girl can dream right?! I feel so blessed to have a loving and supportive husband. A husband that I can laugh with, that can hold me accountable, that is unconditional, that thinks I"m "smoking' hot" without make-up, that is a great provider, that is an amazing husband, that is handy around the house and the list goes on. I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with two sons. I can't imagine my life without them. They bring so much joy to me. I don't know what I did for fun before them. I'm thankful that they have helped me not to be so egocentric. I am thankful for a loving family and in-laws that I couldn't live with out (not everyone can say that)! I'm thankful for the rich and abundant friendships God has given me. My cup is overflowing!

Now that I have started a blog I find myself through out the day thinking of titles for my different blog posts, pretty cheesy! I have all of these little stories that I want to write about, but when I get to my keyboard I draw a blank & write about something completely different.

I just started reading "The Coffee Mom's Devotional" by Celeste Palmero. I think it was very fitting since I obviously have a love for coffee (specifically lattes) and coffee shops. A group of gals were doing this study at Caribou (where else) and I thought it would be perfect for my quiet time. I'm also excited that I'm going to be starting another Bible Study with a few gals. I'm sure you'll be hearing more about it once we start.

So speaking of quiet time, while the kids nap I'm going to squeeze in a little before my little honey bear needs to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment